Sunday, June 12, 2011

sorry...can you repeat the question??

Still here and kickin'...more than half way through this challenge. Have to say that I have a few things that I can be proud of and have been doing well. First, water...I have been getting my daily water intake, half my body weight in ounces. Second, exercise...Last week I got my 10 miles plus daily Turbo workouts. This week we did a lot of walking in Boston and got Turbo workouts in and two Bootcamp sessions, so check on the exercise.
So how about food??...I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?? How...about...food?? I dont think I understand the question...
Ok, ok so food has not been great. Two days in Boston at the beginning of the week set things off...supportive eating in Boston, isnt that an oximoron?? Well it kind of opened up the flood gates. And if you have read my past posts I have said that exercise without supportive eating is a waste of time. It pretty much went out the window this week but I plan on being right back to it this coming week. So keep on truckin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment