Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 15...I think

It feels like much longer...and I am finding it hard to keep track of the days so I wanted to just throw out a quick one tonight. First, those of you who follow me on facebook know that I am down 5 lbs!! Granted, it was weight that I had regained and most of it was probably water weight BUT i'll take it!
So overall I am doing well with nutrition...I need to work on my water intake though. I am not drinking enough. I did learn however NOT to drink 2 full glasses before leaving for school which is a 40 minute ride!! No accidents but damn close!! I had to stop at Cumberlands and use theirs...probably should have just used a bush! ;)
I have also been working on my challenge exercises: pull ups, push ups and burpees. The pull ups are killing me...my goal is one by the end but they are so hard!
Pushups I try to do one more each time
Burpees-again I try to keep beating my time so I am confident I will improve at the end of this challenge but how much I'm not sure...regardless I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment